NTE1774, ECG1774, Integrated Circuit, Dual, Bi–Directional Motor Driver
This listing is for 1 integrated circuit.
The NTE1774 is a dual bidirectional motor driver. Since each channel has a 2–input logic circuit and performs bidirectional driving and braking functions, it is capable of direct driving motors of various types rated at 6V to 24V. The output voltage can be varied by the use of external zener diodes. This device is especially suited for dual motor drive (reel motor, loading motor, cassette motor in VCR) and for stepping motor drive applications.
- Able to Withstand 1A (Max) Dash Current with Contained Motor Drive Power Transistor
- Performs Braking Function at the Motor Stop Mode
- Contains Elements to Absorb Motor Dash Current
- Direct Input Connection for MOS LSI
- Minimum Number of External Parts Required
- Wide Operating Voltage Range
We Also Recommend
(5 PCS) HGTP7N60C3D HARRIS Trans IGBT Chip N-CH 600V 14A 3-Pin(3+Tab) TO-220AB
Regular price $1000 $10.00
(10 PCS) 3303X-3-104E BOURNS Trimmer Resistors - SMD 3mm 100K 25% Cross Slot
Regular price $595 $5.95