(1PC) NTE1731, ECG1731, Integrated Circuit CMOS 10 Number Pulse Dialer
This listing is for 1 integrated circuit.
The NTE1731 is a CMOS LSI repertory dialer with ten 16–digit number memory storage in a 16–Lead DIP type package. The pulse and mute signal outputs resulting from keyboard input are like those of a pulse dialer. The NTE1731 incorporates a 64 x 10 bit RAM which is used to store the ten telephone numbers.
When used in a Public Branch Exchange (PBX) system, a Pause function is provided. This function suspends dial pulse output upon pause detection (via # key input), and resumes the output after one of the numeric keys is pressed.
- Make Ratio: 30/40% Pin Selectable
- Pulse Output: “0” True
- Mute Output: “0” True
- Stores Ten 16–digit Telephone Numbers
- One Temporary Memory and Permanent Memory Storage of Telephone Numbers are Possible
- Uses a CR Oscillator as a Frequency Reference
- Line Operation Off–Hook, Battery Operation On–Hook
- Uses Either a Standard 2–of–7 Matrix Keyboard or a Single Contact Keyboard
- PBX Pause Storage
We Also Recommend
(2PC) 1717840-1 TYCO Conn Battery Interconnect PL 10 POS 2mm Solder RA Thru-Hole
Regular price $995 $9.95
(5 PCS) CM2851ACIM25 CHAMPION LINEAR LEGULATOR 150 mA CMOS LDO with EN & PG
Regular price $700 $7.00