1 x FLNR10 - Littelfuse- 10 Amp Fuse- New
Part Number: FLNR010
FLNR Series - UL Class RK5 Dual-Element Time-Delay Fuse 250 Volt Littelfuse FLNR series fuses have been the superior UL Class RK5 dual-element time-delay fuses, and are the most widely used class of fuses. FLNR series fuses provide excellent protection for all types of circuits especially those containing motors.
- Service entrance switches
- Switchboard main and feeder switches
- Motor control center mains and motor branch circuits
- Individual fused combination motor controllers
- Distribution panel boards
- Industrial control panels
- Protection of fully-rated panel boards and load centers
- All general purpose circuits
- 200,000 A.I.R. - Reliable interruption of all over currents up to 200,000 amperes.
- Faster acting short circuit protection than any non-current limiting mechanical protective device.
- Accurate and reliable - Automated, precision manufactured and assembled parts ensure accurate, consistent response to overloads and short circuits.
- Indicating N
- Opening Characteristic Time Delay
- Size Industrial Cartridge
- UL Class RK5
- VAC (V) 250
- VDC (V) 125
- Current (A) 10
We Also Recommend
(1 PC) NTE1916, ECG1916, SK9332, 3 Terminal Postive Fixed Voltage Regulator
Regular price $805 $8.05