(1 PC) NTE1729, ECG1729, IC, Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) Control Circuit
This listing is for 1 integrated circuit.
The NTE1729 is an inverter control unit in a 16–Lead DIP type package which provides all the control circuitry for PWM type switching regulators. Included in this device is the voltage reference, dual error amplifiers, oscillator, pulse width modulator, pulse steering flip flop, dual alternating output switches, and dead time control.
- Complete PWM Power Control Circuit
- Adjustable Dead Time: 0 to 100%
- No Double Pulsing of Same Output during Load Transient Condition
- Dual Error Amplifiers have Wide Common Mode Input Voltage Capability: –0.3V to VCC –2V
- Circuit Architecture Provides Easy Synchronization
- Uncommitted Outputs for 250mA Sink or Source
- With Miss–Operation Prevention Circuit for Low Level Supply Voltage
We Also Recommend
(1 PC) NTE1916, ECG1916, SK9332, 3 Terminal Postive Fixed Voltage Regulator
Regular price $805 $8.05